CompMed Is Here For You
With the progression of the COVID-19, we want to thank you and your providers for all that you do on a daily basis, especially now during this time. CompMed is here for you and is continuing to be a valued partner during this time as we are every day. We've dedicated a management team to addressing any concerns and establishing game plans for billing during COVID-19. Whether your practice is looking to explore Telehealth options or looking to understand the daily changes to billing during COVID-19. CompMed is here for you!
CompMed took the early precautions and implemented the following as is now being directed by Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
We've taken the following steps to make sure our services and team members will remain available to you with zero interruptions:
- All CompMed team members are well-versed in performing their daily duties remotely as needed.
- CompMed has done a full review of key team members responsibilities and ensured all back-up contingencies are effectively in place if a team member is unable to work.
- Our entire management team is meeting daily and discussing the changes around billing, telehealth, etc… during COVID-19.
- Our Client Services Team is working directly with each practice that has identified they will be performing Telehealth and advising on all guidelines as they are released.
- CompMed is committed to monitoring daily updates from CMS and all government entities to ensure we continue provide guidance to your team.
- CompMed is working with each EHR/EMR to ensure the platform is setup with the appropriate billing codes and modifiers for new procedures and billing scenarios.
Please reach out directly to your Client Services team rep for guidance surrounding documenting Telehealth.
We will get through this together and we thank you and your providers for everything that you are doing during this time! As always we are here for you and will help in anyway we can.